Reservation Request Form:
Terms & Conditions
– A reservation or inquiry remains as ‘provisional‘ only until Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell has received 50% of the total booking fee as a deposit. This deposit is non-refundable and only after receipt of this deposit does the reservation become subject to our terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy. Fifty (50) percent of rate must be paid for your reservation to be confirmed. Only then will your reservation be complete. (For guests outside Panama, payment can be made via Pay Pal or Western Union. For guests within Panama, payment can be made via Pay Pal or direct deposit). After receipt of the deposit, as outlined above, the booking becomes ‘guaranteed’ Remaining balance must be paid in full upon arrival. All outstanding fees for accommodation must be paid at check-in on arrival date of the booking. – All guests may be required to provide appropriate photo identification at check-in and to complete and sign a guest registration form that also states that he/she has read, understands and will abide by these Terms and Conditions.
– Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell retains the right, at the owner’s discretion, to charge a Room Security deposit of up to $250.00 for any group booking (more than 5 guests) made under these terms and conditions. The owner may, at her discretion, carry out a room inspection of all rooms to determine that no malicious or accidental damage has occurred. Should any damage be found, the guest or group (more than 5 guests) shall be charged accordingly, and the guest or group (more than 5 guests) booking may be terminated at the owner’s discretion with no refund of monies paid.
– Should any guest or group (more than 5 guests) be found to have non-paying persons staying in their room(s), the guest or group (more than 5 guests) shall be charged for the extra persons and the on-going booking may be, at the owner’s discretion, terminated with no refund of monies paid.
– Should a guest or group (more than 5 guests) become unruly in any manner resulting in complaints or, at the owner’s discretion, disturbing other guests, Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell retains the right to terminate the agreement resulting in eviction with no refund of money paid. All areas within Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell are designated No Smoking and No Pets Allowed. Smoking, in any area of the hostel, is a serious offence and will be treated as such, possibly resulting in the eviction of anyone breaking this regulation. Illegal substances of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in the eviction, and possible prosecution, of the offending party. Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell retains the right to refuse entry to the building of any persons that are clearly under the influence of illegal drugs or excessive alcohol.
– Amendments can be made up to 24 hours prior to the day of arrival depending upon the nature of the change and availability, and may result in a possible rate change. Should you wish to cancel your booking, the total of the amount paid as deposit will be retained by Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell to cover administration costs. If after check-in, guest must depart earlier than scheduled reservation date, a credit will be issued for the next three (3) months. No cash refunds. By making a cancellation or non-arrivals you automatically forfeit yourbooking fee. Should any, or all, guests not arrive on the booked date of arrival, Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell will retain the full amount of the deposit or booking fee paid for non-arriving guests and the remainder of the booking will be cancelled (unless you notify us of any late arrival within 24 hours prior the original booking date).
– Check- in at any time from 1300. Kindly vacate by 1300. Early check in and/or late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at a $25 (per room). Check-Ins after 22:00hrs requires an additional charge of $25. (per room).
– We take no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal belongings or vehicles.